Training, Coaching and Development
We offer a range of training programmes to suit the needs of your business. Examples of training programmes provided are:
On-the-job coaching can also be provided to help embed the learning and to ensure that the learners can demonstrate the knowledge in action in your business.
Senior Leadership training
Session 1- Self as a leader (Half Day course)
- The role of a manager and a leader
- Differences between strategic and operational management
- Analyse changing expectations in your role
- Key management behaviours- Company behaviours broken down, how do we demonstrate these behaviours, what does the behaviour look like when we meet it and what does the negative behaviour look like.
- Leadership behaviours
- Models of leadership – Leadership styles, leadership questionnaire.
Session 2- Self as a leader continued, focusing on Emotional intelligence (half day course)
- Defining emotional intelligence
- Emotions- how to manage our emotions, self-regulation, why we act the way we do.
- Benefits of EQ
- Self-awareness- what is it, how do we become more self-aware.
- Review 360 feedback and how to use it with impact
Session 3 – Working in a strategic environment (half day course)
- Understanding organisational culture (review the Company culture, vision and values)
- Strategic influencing- what is influencing, who is it for, why is it important, exercise on positive and negative influencers in our life.
- Collaboration and team working
- Acting politically
Session 4- Improvement methodology and delivering excellence (half day course)
- Improvement techniques
- Thinking differently- building creativity & innovation
- Delivering high performance – Habits of high performing people and understanding what high performing working looks like.
- High performance with distributed teams- consistent strategy, trust and rapport, the power of empowerment, the importance of measurement and metrics, learning from mistakes.
- Leading and managing change – emotions of change, the change curve, the importance of great leadership in change.
Session 5 – Looking after our people (half day course)
- Performance management – managing performance through appraisals, under performance and personal development planning.
- Employment law we need to be aware of – recruitment, protected characteristics, discrimination.
- Recruiting for the right behaviours based on our values.
- Psychological safety “a belief that one will not be punished or humiliated for speaking up with ideas, questions, concerns or mistakes, and that the team is safe for interpersonal risk taking” - What is it, why is it relevant, understanding your brain, review the S.A.F.E.T.Y model, team safety and cultural safety.
- Coaching for results – difference between coaching and mentoring, the coaching scale, how to coach.
Other training courses:
CIEH full suite of Food safety Course
- Food Allergen Awareness Course
- Full day Health and wellbeing course
- 3-day introduction to coaching course
- Level 2 & Level 3 First Aid for Mental Health Course